**All images of Cairo and his products are copyright protected and may not be used without the written consent of Featuring Animals.**

Monday, August 23, 2010

Home At Last....

I am happy to report that I am back home in Florida. "Circus Camp" was fun - I got to travel to a few different states and do some advertising for the circus. I was on tv (morning news) and the radio multiple times. Give me a microphone and I am happy to chat the morning away!  I even started learning illusion!


I am happy to be home - I have a big enclosure with lots of room to run and play - tons of grass (perfect for a young lad such as myself to learn the fine art of stalking - so what if I'm stalking bowling balls!)...I even have my own personal swimming pool.

Since coming home, I have been working hard with my "mommy" to get our website and store up and running.  We are adding new items all the time...many, of course, will feature me!  When a star is born, he must shine brightly in all facets of life!

Keep checking back to keep up on my adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Cairo your a STAR! I can't wait to meet you.

    Your friend,
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Boy Cairo! Your majesty is AWE-Some - can't wait to respectfully Hug you - Tu Amie K

    ReplyDelete