**All images of Cairo and his products are copyright protected and may not be used without the written consent of Featuring Animals.**

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you do when it's raining in Florida?

Go swimming....of course!  I requested an indoor pool...I find that I am at my creative best when relaxing in my room - complete with pool, toys, and an endless supply of hand prepared meals (thanks "mom"!).

"Mommy" Renee and "Grandma" Danielle have been busy working on fun and fashionable shirts - featuring animals!  Their first creation will feature an embroidered white tiger...I may let them embroider my friend, Tabitha, as well - she's a lioness.  I have so many wonderful animals to choose from - I may need help deciding what they should embroider next!

No comments:

Post a Comment